Reserve your seat for Hardwear.io Security Training, Germany
**ANNOUNCEMENT**: Based on the press conference of the German Chancellor on the 3rd of March 2021 we decided to move the Germany 2021 Trainings online. As such, the new training dates will be: 26th - 29th April, 9:00am - 2:00pm CET, and the platform: Zoom & Discord.
For offline registrations please send a mail to [email protected] with the subject "Offline Registration". In the message kindly mention the training name you wish to register for along with your name, organization and contact number.
4 days Training Ticket
8th March 2021 onwards
- Access to training session
- Access to training-specific Discord channel, continuous support by the trainer prior, during, and after the training session*
- Certificate of attendance (soft copy)**
* one week prior and one week after the training dates
** only if filling feedback form
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- When registering, you explicitly agree to our Terms and Conditions, which may be modified by us from time to time and available below here.
- Registration Fees / Payment:
- Happens through Eventbrite.
- We are using a 100% advance payment model for registration.
- All rates are inclusive of VAT.
- Payment gateway charges might be applicable additionally.
- For offline registrations please send a mail to [email protected] with the subject "Offline Registration". In the email please mention the training name along with your name, organization and contact number.
- Costs for travel and overnight accommodation are not included in the ticket fee. The participants are responsible for reserving and paying for these expenses themselves.
- Cancellation policy: all Hardwear.io training tickets are non-refundable.
- Group registrations: for a group discount code (3 or more individuals from the same organization) please contact [email protected] prior to registering online on Eventbrite. Once you have registered and paid, you are not eligible anymore for a discount code.
- Discount codes: Only one discount code may be applied to an individual registration. Discount codes are not applicable to group registrations (i.e. you will not get an additional discount by registering as a group if you are already making use of a discount code).
- Audio & Video Recordings: Attendees are not permitted to record any trainings at Hardwear.io since these are the intellectual property of our trainers. Anyone caught recording (either audio or video) will receive a fine to the individual or their company of USD15000 and may be asked to leave the training.
- Training Kits Shipping Policy: For some of our online trainings there is a need for a hardware kit which is provided and shipped by Hardwear.io directly to the students. For this, we need registrants’ complete shipping address & telephone number at least 15 days prior to the start of your online training. In case this is not provided to us 15 days before or you want to register in the 2 weeks prior to the training, it is still possible to receive the kit, but we will charge you for the express shipping costs i.e Euro 100.
- COVID19-Safe Events: to ensure the safety of our participants, we will take the following measures during our physical event;
- Limit attendance or seating capacity to allow for social distancing (1.5 metres).
- Encourage people to stay at least 1.5 metres apart by providing visual signs;
- Daily measure the temperature of students at the entrance. If too high (38°C or higher), entrance to the training will be denied;
- Make wearing face masks mandatory (provided at the venue);
- Encourage students to wash their hands often and use hand sanitizer (provided at the event);
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces.
- Subject to change: The organizer reserves the right to make changes to the event program, timing or location. If necessary, changes may be made, insofar as these changes do not substantially diminish the described benefits of the event for the participant. Hardwear.io shall immediately inform the attendees of such changes, at least two weeks prior to the actual training date.
- Event Cancellation: Hardwear.io reserves the right to cancel the training in case of insufficient number of registrations, changes of availability of trainers, force majeure or other unforeseeable events that render the execution of the event impossible and/or not worthwhile. Hardwear.io shall immediately inform the attendees of such changes, at least two weeks prior to the actual training date.
- Certificate of attendance: A certificate of attendance is issued to each participant following the event if, and only if they fill in the feedback form provided by the Hardwear.io at the end of the training sessions. The certificate is sent to participants via e-mail as a printable signed PDF.
- Code of Conduct: We are 100% committed to providing a welcoming, safe, and friendly environment to our Hardwear.io community. By participating you agree to follow and respect our Code of Conduct.