Acceptable behavior at hardwear.io includes (but is not limited to):
- Being considerate, respectful, collaborative, and courteous to all participants;
- Refraining from any illegal, demeaning, discriminatory behaviour or any speech or behaviour can be construed as harassment, intimidatory or abuse;
- hardwear.io is dedicated to creating a harassment-free conference zone for everyone. Harassment also includes deliberate intimidation and targeting individuals in a manner that makes them feel uncomfortable, unwelcome, or afraid.;
- Please alert the Event Organisers if you notice a dangerous situation or someone is in distress.
Unacceptable behavior & materials at hardwear.io includes ( but are not limited to ):
- Please drink alcoholic beverages responsibly and within permissible limits as defined by local/national laws;
- Possessing any illegal substance, including, but not limited to narcotics, or illegal substances. hardwear.io does not tolerate the use or abuse of illegal substances anywhere in any area designated as part of the Conference Zone;
- Possession of any item that can be used as a weapon, which poses a danger to others and/or objects that can cause harm if used inappropriately;
- Wearing clothing that is potentially offensive to local customs, sensibilities and laws;
- Failure to obey any rules or regulations of the Venue/Conference Zone will lead to an immediate eviction and an alert to local authorities.
- hardwear.io does not tolerate any plagiarism whatsoever in any of its deliberations. Any discovery of such work will be withdrawn immediately and brought to the notice of relevant stakeholders. We encourage all our participants to generously attribute and acknowledge the works of others.
Consequences of Unacceptable Behavior:
Participants asked to stop any unacceptable or harassing behaviour are expected to comply immediately. We reserve the right to respond to unacceptable behavior and harassment in the manner we deem appropriate, including but not limited to expulsion without refund and referral to the relevant authorities.
Reporting Unacceptable Behavior:
In the event of an emergency situation, please contact organizers immediately.
Photography & Videography Guidelines
hardwear.io is open to the public, and we do not restrict attendees ( including hardwaer.io staff, volunteers, sponsors, and media ) from taking photos or videos at our events. By attending our events, you acknowledge that you are in a public space and that attendees ( including hardwear.io staff, volunteers, sponsors, and media ) may capture your image in photos and videos. Nevertheless, hardwear.io encourages event attendees to exercise common sense and good judgment, and respect the wishes of other attendees who do not wish to be photographed at the Events.
The organizers reserves the right to use images taken at the conference with your photograph and / or likeness in future marketing materials.
Remember: The hardwear.io is a place to learn, share, and discuss hardware and security. And as a community we can create a great experience for everyone participating.