For offline registrations please send us an email on [email protected] with the subject “Offline Registration” and in the message kindly mention the conference pass type/training you wish to register for along with your name, organization and contact number.
For group registration only, mail the details at [email protected]
|Discount||For exactly 3||4 or more|
||At-Con Cost (1 Sep – till sold out)
|Student Pass||EURO 120||
|Individual Conference Pass||EURO 550||
|Corporate Conference Pass||EURO 650||
|Two day Trainings||EURO 1400||
|Two Day Training + Individual Conference Pass||EURO 1800||
|Two Day Training + Corporate Conference Pass||EURO 1900||
Terms and Conditions
- When registering, you explicitly agree to our Terms and Conditions, which may be modified by us from time to time and available here.
- All rates are inclusive of taxes.
- All passes are non-refundable.
- 100% advance payment for registration.
- Corporate Pass holder will be provided the additional benefit of hardwear.io electronics badge.
- Hardwear.io reserves the right to cancel the training in case of less no. of registrations.
- Hardwear.io will inform the attendees at least two weeks before the actual training in that case.
- Hardwear.io training venue may be different from the conference venue and the training attendees will be notified about the venue details atmost two weeks prior to the actual training.
- Attendees who have registered a student pass have to bring along and produce a valid and original College ID card at the registration desk. In case the attendee does not have a valid ID card he/she will have to pay the difference in amount for Individual or Corporate pass (whichever he/she chooses) at the registration desk. Photo-copies of the ID cards will not be entertained, even if attested.
- Distance learning institute students will not be allowed under student pass.
- Registration fees does not include the cost of travel and lodging. All delegates are requested to make their own arrangements and any associated fees for any other availability of services.